I prove a wide range of illustration service to customers, either as part of a technical document or as individual illustrations. Although I may use a range of software drawing applications to support the illustration process, I generally use Adobe Illustrator to produce the final artwork. This allows me to deliver the artwork as either re-sizable vector images or high-resolution pdf files. Alternately, I can export the images for use in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.
The various types of illustration that I have created include:
- Isometric exploded views with part labelling
- Assembly drawings
- Photo-realistic images
- Photo overlays showing construction details
- 3-D application diagrams for equipment installations, cabling, etc.
- Circuit diagrams and connection/cabling schemes
- Cross-section construction diagrams
- Logos, symbols, icons and graphic design
Here are some examples of my work: